All projects are risk assessed and complemented with a method statement to establish a safe system of work.
- Our site supervisors carry out regular workplace inspections and Toolbox Talks to re-enforce our safety and environmental standards.
- As a company, we encourage online continual learning and we provide localised on-the-job and in-house training and development together with product training and First Aid courses for employees.
Here's a bit more about us...
- Alincourt Roofing are members of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC).
- NFRC Health & Safety (H & S) Award 2008, 2014 - 2021.
- Members of SMAS, TRUSTMARK, CSCS, SSSTS and Competent Roofer.
- Our Retained H & S Advisors are Anthony Birch H&S Consultancy.
- We are all CSCS and NVQ 2 trained and most are Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) qualified.
- Alincourt Roofing are fully insured with ECIC (Markel International Insurance Company) for £5 million and a Zurich excess layer of £5 million.
- All roofs are installed to the manufacturer's specifications.
We are also Supporters of the Inside the Hard Hat campaign. Mental Health trained office personnel always available to chat
Contact Us →